Sunday 30 June 2013

Bloglovin’ - I made the move

Bloglovin'

Thanks everyone for the heads up about Google Reader closing tomorrow, July 1.

At first I ignored it...thinking it sounded much like the panic with the

millennium bug
(that didn't happen)

but after a while...several groans and grunts, I did it.
I worked my way through all of your advice and switched to


Follow my blog with Bloglovin' target=_blank>Bloglovin'



Now, if I can do it anyone can so please follow me at Bloglovin'.

I have tried and tried to make a button and link it in but I can't so you'll just have to roll your eyes and shout NEWBIE then click on my link Bloglovin’ words. I am so glad I made you laugh and it was worth the cost of my dignity.

Now...off to learn more about inserting things that aren't photo's on my blog...

julie 2013

I am determined and I will win.
However, if you have any compassion for me please send some advice/direction.

Happy Blogging!
Mrs StoweSmile

1 comments:

Unknown said...

With the trend for oversized watches in the ladies fashion horology realm now taking a replica watches sale backseat, Marc Jacobs focused on the traditional petite and steered clear out of the flashy novelties. The replica watches Montre Marc Jacobs Betty Cristaux Quartz Mj1476 Féminine initiates a clear trend and marks a resurgence of the replica watches uk, bringing back a tasteful, smaller timepiece that reflects a matured taste with understated luxury object. Nevertheless, it’s fascinating due to its dynamic, contemporary look combined to the rolex replica sale traditional values. The Marc By Marc Jacobs Mini Amy Cristaux Quartz Mj1476 Féminine is a replica watches sale that exhibits a high polish and sparkling smoothness, the prime criteria to be defined as refined and feminine; a replica watches uk that dazzles with a healthy dose of peppy elegance.

Post a Comment