Monday 17 June 2013

let’s celebrate!!

My ‘baby’ girl is 15years old!!

Red heart

P1000934

I certainly know what it means to say time flies
Red heart
I can’t believe that my baby girl is fifteen years old.  She has been such a blessing to us.  She is humble, sweet, beautiful and a true delight.
Red heart
When all she wanted for her birthday were some cupcakes to celebrate with her friends at  G.Team.  {G.Team means Growth Team or in old fashioned speak…her Bible study group}
Red heart
How could I resist the urge to make them a little special.  Naturally she is the little blue duck swimming against the crowd… in style!

P1000929 P1000930 P1000939 P1000938 P1000932 P1000933

Red heartHappy BirthdayRed heart

Red heart

With Tons of love
Mum Red heart

2 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

They are precious.....just like your beautiful girl!!!!

Unknown said...

So far so good...who says teenagers are bad news? I say celebrate whenever you can! xx

Post a Comment