Wednesday 29 May 2013

Circus style

My Little Learners turned into colourful circus clowns and wondered if people would recognise them.

P1000860

This gorgeous sign was created using a freebie frame on TpT by 3am teacher.  Isn’t it cute!

I Love our clown photo window.

I got this idea from my Kindy colleague and loved it so much I did it a few days later.  Not sure if she made it up or was inspired by someone BUT I do know I love it!!

P1000835

I printed an A4 black and white photo of each child then had the Little Learners add clown features in bright oil pastels.  Finally, we pasted on a cut out clown hat, mounted the whole thing on black card and voilĂ !!!

Kinder Clown Cuties-

P1000839StarP1000849StarP1000843

 

Happy Wednesday!
Mrs Stowe Smile

 

PS Last Clowns …promise!

2 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

Oh- they are just adorable? I'll be using that one somewhere of the craft lady will let me :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words. :)

Post a Comment