Tuesday 21 May 2013

Aliens!!

Last week I was off classroom teaching doing some Kindergarten interviews for 2014 and my Little Learners were privileged to have Mrs Whary the Teaching Fairy (also, Musings of Me) as their casual (substitute) teacher.


What a blessing!


Mrs Whary arrived with the most amazing teacher tool kit in hand. I can tell you that at this point I was seriously worried that MY kindergartners would never want me back!!!!!


So many super ideas…


P1000819


Mrs Whary read the Little Learners the story Aliens in Underpants which I have promised to buy for our class library asap.  The Little learners then constructed an amazing army of aliens by cutting and assembling bits and pieces.  They even got to choose how many eyes their alien had…which ranged from 1 – 4. 


My favourite part was the underpants template that they coloured in oil pastels to their liking. 


Bright and cheerful was the order of the day.


P1000820


…and by the way what alien would be complete without an exciting adventure story.  The Little Learners wrote an ending to “If alien’s came to save the world I would help them by…” 


Hilarious phonetic writing followed.


All in all…what a privilege to have such a talent in MY classroom…thank you Mrs Whary  and
please come again!!


Much appreciation
Mrs Stowe Smile

2 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

Awe thanks :-) LOVE your Kinders! They were beautiful (and funny too)......

Unknown said...

Please come again...soon! :)

Post a Comment