Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Trees 2014

Have you started to become sluggish or is just me!?

I thought I would have posted the final product of my Little Learners Christmas Trees last week
but no…
everything else seemed to pop up and steal my time. 

I guess I shouldn't be surprised as we are wrapping up the end of the year
and things seem to… well…pop up! 
Nativity Musical, 
Thanksgiving Assembly, 
Presentation Assembly, 
Extra Staff Meetings, 
Parent Meetings,
Reports…etc…
you know what I'm talking about!! 

Anyway, here it is…

The Little Learners finished their Christmas trees…

photo 4

The stars were very cute.  The Little Learners cut 2, glued them together except for the bottom point.  They separated the point that wasn’t glued and attached a sticky tape curl then pushed it onto their Christmas tree top.

photo 3

Here they are all seriously colouring and cutting the baubles.

photo 1photo 2

For the baubles the Little Learners coloured cut and pasted onto coloured pre-cut circles that I punched out for them.  Next they put glue on one corner and stuck them to their Christmas trees.  They were so proud and so was I.

photo 5

See my previous post to find out how we made these, click here.

Happy Monday!
Mrs StoweSmile

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Those look really cool! I bet they're all so proud of them.

Unknown said...

They look great and they are surprisingly strong too. Our classroom looks very Christmasy. :-)

Post a Comment